Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Welcome back to normal life..........2011

Happy New Year 2011!

After a week my Princess Chloe attend to her primary 1, everything just turn out as smooth as silk. She is enjoying her class with all the new friends that she meet in the school. Now, I'm more focus on what I'm doing with children. Morning with Chloe and afternoon with Jonathan.

All I need is more energy to handle the daily routine.....Ya, Super power!

Everyday, I need to wake up in the early morning 6am to cook lunch before both of them wake up. At night, My girl almost sleep soundly around 10pm and my son will having his private time of reading. He is increasly request me to read more books (good sign).......currently, he seem interested on the "Castle"!

Homeschool with Chloe in the morning and with Jonathan in the afternoon make me feel great. Hope this will be a good practise to be a success homeschooler in the future.

No comments: