Sunday, March 13, 2011

Karnival Komuniti Hijau 13 Mar 2011

Titiwangsa around 10am

We had been planning to visit Petrosains around 12pm.However, I'm postponed the Petrosains visit. I'm register both of them on the rock painting but both of them rushing to the balloon play ground. Afterthat, I'm saw this robot kits at first and guessing how much they are selling. The anwer is free with playing an IQ game, if you could solve it within 3 minutes. You will have the robot kits with free.
I registered 3 of us except daddy. Chloe first, Haaha....She solve within first one two minutes. Follow by Jonathan, he took longer but solve it as well. Then, My turn, I didn't play those games until master level at home. I will normally solve junior level where both of them play at home. One minute passed, two minutes passed....I was still figure it out. My heart is beating fast coz the time is going to hit 3 minutes. Suddendly, I able to solve it last few second before 3 minutes. I felt great not winning about this prizes but my experience having fun with my children. It's so great. Priceless!
My little girl even help me to take my brochures off my hand and let me concentrated. Thanks Chloe!
We had bought two sets before. Now, additional three sets of robot kits at home. Wow....
On the way to collect my car at Popo house, I recalled back the time I'm playing the IQ game and chit chating with Chloe. I wish to show her, you must conquer your fear to be more confident. I still remember my heart pounding fast, a lots of eyes were looking at me, my hand start shaking since It's nearly hit the chime, I kept focus and at last "I CAN DO IT!". I hope that I could video it down.
Daddy saw all the process I'm experiencing with children. Don't know what is daddy thinking.

No comments: