Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Meeting Upin Ipin and horse riding again 12 Feb 2011

Putrajaya carnival 2011
Second visit


Our objective today is to meet Upin and Ipin. Fall in love with the cartoon characters after first meet at PSN auditorium about durian hantu movie. We had been waiting for less than one hour for the Upin Ipin and watching traditional sabah and sarawak dance.


The fourth times for Chloe and fifth for Jonathan, see they are braver than before. Jonathan refused at first and have no choice after I bought two tickets. But no force, if not, I will be the one who is riding the horse.

Canvas art and we forgot collect about it after meeting Upin and Ipin. Where is our canvas art now?


He is a real man.....my godness! I felt itchy my whole body coz he is standing at least 37c that day. It's hot!
Both of them playing on the bounching play ground while I'm get two balloons for them. However, Chloe decided to release the balloon to the sky. She is curious what will happened then. It's just dissapear in the sky and I explained to her...the balloon will burst due to the pressure.

No comments: