Saturday, July 24, 2010

Henna drawing on 24 July 2010

Pusat Sains Negara
Art meets science festival
Henna Drawing


Do you wish to have a try on the henna drawing? "No, mommy, we don't want it" We scared!

I decided to ease their fear factor with I'm trying first!


My very first time on the indian drawing. I just knew that they draw it when they on their big day? wedding? This photo taken by Chloe. This was done around 12pm. Both of them told me, don't do this drawing, daddy will scold you! Hahaha............They use my partner to scare me lor!



Around 2pm, I suggest again to Jonathan since Chloe told me again she don't want to do it! I admit that I use a little trick to made him agree on the drawing. He taught that "Ironman" will be draw on his hand. Hahaha....finally, he got three balls on his hand. Immediately after the drawing, he telling me, he want to clean up his hand. Both of them go to wash room without my notice until daddy remind me. I finally saw them coming out from the playroom. The drawing still on his hand............he start scolding me.......daddy............hahaha..........(Mommy felt happy!) At least he try somethings he haven't do it before!

He told his sister............It was fun! And encourage her to do it again!



Finally, before we leave around 4pm. I'm suggest to my girl again. Do you want betterfly on your hand? She said she want but she scared! See on the picture........She was happy! Now, she no longer scared to try something new!

Be brave! Be courage! Never Never let your fear made you down! Try again! Tray again! You can do it! You can achieve it!

No comments: