Friday, July 23, 2010

I want more more more.....books 22 July 2010

Around 11.00pm

Mommy exhausted......low battery! Finally, I was able to touch my pillow........

4.30pm...cooking, 5.45pm washing the plates, 6.00pm swimming at club house, 8.00pm dinner, 9.00pm Ironing and hanging clothes + vacumm, 9.45pm Activities with children, 11pm....do you think I can sleep peacefully?

Sorry, mommy, we give you a time off on the flash cards but not on story books.............!
They never let me sleep before all those story books!


Pinnocchio 24 pages, Rapunzel 24 pages, Hansel and Gretel 24 pages, Baba Yaga The Flying Witch 47 pages, Goldilocks and the Three Bears 47 pages and the last books Amazing rescues 48 pages..........over 200+ pages. The love it so much!

The eyes nearly closed on the last book "Amazing rescues". It includes of "Amazing rescues in the air", "Amazing rescue in the water" and "Amazing rescue underground".


Last time, my boy impressed with with reading this book. He will ask me read line by line by pointing the words and he will follow to read out. Wow........for 4 years boy.

Guess how much this book cost us? Only RM3.00 at popular clearance!

My boy angry after reading all those books, he was not enough! He want me to read more more more books for him! He was crying and still angry when he went to sleep! I felt so guilty...sorry boy! I pray inside my heart, I will read more books for you start tomorrow!

No comments: