Monday, August 9, 2010

Horse riding at UPM Dogathon on 8th August 2010

Chloe was keep asking when she can has her own dog. Daddy asking seriously on dog petting. She answered "Yes, I want to pet a dog." Here we go to warm up - visit dogathon!


All dogs gathering together! Awesome! We saw Auntie Alice bring her two dogs. She was asking where was my dogs. Jonathan pretending to be my dog. Haha....

Big sister, Alice was asking where are you! I telling her, you were take care of your new puppy at home named Hans! Hahaha..... cute boy!

First time horse riding for Jonathan and me!

Both of us were excited ++scared! The horses are tall.
Jonathan choose again "I want a brown horse." "Ok, here we go!"

Wearing helmet and getting on the horse! Easy see than done! Jonathan was laughing all the way!



Two rounds for RM5.00. Good try! Finally getting down from the horse! For me, It sound like take a very long time for the two rounds.

Hehe....where is Chloe? She refuse to take the horse ride. She finally answered "I will try next time!"

No comments: