Monday, August 23, 2010

My girl and boy 21 August 2010

Time flies! My boy and girl going to turn 5 and 6 in next few months. Both of them have totally different characters and attitude.


You like books, I love art & craft.
You like cars and robots, I love playing in my kitchen.
I love to let my hand clean, while I love to wet my hand and get dirty everywhere.



You are great! You love books so much, although sometime you may reluctant to do your writing and request me to hold your hand or do on your behalf. Mommy believe when the time come, you are able to do things on your own. You are so brave enough to dream! And keep request how to work the dream out. OK, mommy promised I will let you attend the Lego holiday programmed and explore more on robotics. Let's us work it out.



I sense something different in you. You are caring, loving and great attitude. You massage me when I'm get tired. I feel so great and all the tiredness gone. Now, you are ready to attend primary one next year, you are able to do your works on your own and even do your own revision. It's marvellous! You must bear in mind - You can do it, you must be brave, you must belief in yourself and finally you may achieve what you dream.

No comments: