Thursday, August 5, 2010

Smart robot and speed reading 4th August 2010

Late night around 10pm
Our homeschooling activities begin ... ...
Jonathan found a robot which still wait for daddy to assembly since few months back! sad....still in the box after Jonathan request to do long time ago.

I told him, Let me try....(I able to do anything now........whahaha....)

He told me: "Mommy, I wish to attend LEGO class and robotic class." I gave him a smile and answered "Yes, sure." I will arrange in the future holiday.

Jonathan playing with his robot and the robot move to slow.....he start comment again, "We need to change a new battery."

He saw the whole process of assembly a simple robot and give suggestions. Chloe even told me how to switch off since I really don't know and I just follow the instruction 1,2,3,4 from the manual. They were now more expert than me to follow the instruction from the manual.


She volunteer to help me....

Since I went through many fails and tries. Chloe was now helping me to screw back and reinstall again. Thanks darling!
Shichida speed reading sets consists around 30 books with normal, 2x,4x speed
He went through all the books with the Tonto devices. In the meanwhile, I was staring picture at the magic eye "Beyong 3D" book with my girl. Jonathan joined us then and he start screaming, the picture were floating. Haha...I noticed that It was more easy to see the imagine behind the picture when we felt asleep.

No comments: