Thursday, October 21, 2010

Conductor test 20 October 2010

4pm Our very first simple electric circuits
They are curious how the electircity supply to our house. Chloe was pointing the distribution transformer outside our house while Jonathan was listening. (All experiments tools and accessories bought from electric shop, including the battery cost around RM22.00)

Sure, I'm not expert not even understand while I'm studying science in secondary school. I have a good book to refer where I lend it from library. Book title - "Living science" over 50 experiments which are quite easy to do.

Switch on and off

Both of them switch on and off, again and again.

Battery as electric supply, On off switch as switches on the wall, Light bulb as our lightning at home. Hehe....they understand the whole concept.

Conductor test
They took around 20 minutes on testing! I do even add in some electric shock issue.

Jonathan trying on straw and "No, it is not conductor". Chloe even trying on my shoes before moving trying on my bag. Suddendly, she said "Yes, It's conductor!" on the zipper. From there, she could understand that conductor is anything that the electric can flow through.
She do even try on her pencil box and notice that the metal holder is conductor.

No comments: