Monday, October 18, 2010

Wedding Dinner with Dato' Yeoh 15th October 2010

Awana Kijal Golf, Beach and Spa Resort, Kemaman, Terengganu
Friday Nite, 7pm


Tonight, we are going to attend a wedding dinner. Hehe.....before the wedding dinner, I'm keep repeating to them, please behave well! Please............Coz we were sitting same table with all the "bosses" including Big Boss Dato' Yeoh Soo Keng from YTL Group!

It was a special wedding nite with the melody of harmonicas. For the first time in my life, as well as both of them listen the great melody out of harmonicas. Many Many types of harmonicas caught Chloe and Jonathan attention.
Before the wedding dinner, Chloe was asking me a lots of questions about married including the "few why, who, where, when...." Wow.....I could never imagine that she have been thinking about this questions!
My girl started questioning me:
Can I get married with Jonathan? I LOVE HIM! My answered,"Cannot, he is your brother!"
Then "Can I get married with Hans?" I LOVE HIM! I'm answered, "Cannot again!" Then I rethink again, "can or cannot ar?" Hahaha...........Please help me out here! Why I have to answered this question to who only reached 6 years old girl end of this month!

Wedding car and Jonathan was complaining he didn't have his "tuxedo". He wish to be the prince! Haha.....My pretty princess, little Chloe! Ok, I will buy him a set of tuxedo to wear on the Chinese New Year! Hahaha....I can imagine that he will take it off after few minutes. It's so hot!

Both of them were so happy with all peanuts and cool drinks!

Souvenir from the wedding couple...."Mini harmonica". Chloe enjoy of blowing it the whole night.
Unforgettable nite!

No comments: