Thursday, October 21, 2010

Static Electricity 20 October 2010

3.30pm Inside the car and on the way back home.

Jonathan was complaining he was not happy at the speech and drama class. Sure, I follow by "Why?". He started mentioned that he need to finished his homework while Chloe was playing on something since she don't have homework.

Then, I suggust that how about playing after your bath on something special about electicity. He is now seem a bit bright from his face and agreed.

In the meanwhile Chloe start an experiment from her mind and told me the following:

"Mommy, I will need a balloon, a cloth, few paper peoples and a plastic bag." She start explaining, how the experiment carry on and what will happened. Wow....that surprise me again. That time, I don't know about "Static electricity" until at night our experiments carry out. Daddy told me "It is about static electricity!"

How she know about this? From learning channel (Astro) that she watch long time ago. Normally, we don't have time to watch Tv especially on weekdays. Sometime, if we are really free on weekend then they will watch for an hour on the learning channel.

No comments: