Monday, May 17, 2010

Bicycle wash on 9th May 2010

I can still recall, once in the month of April 2010. He told me that he not longer willing to attend kindergarten. When I question why, he answered me that he don't like to attend kindergarten anymore, he wish to start to establish his business of helping other washing bicycles to earn money for life.

I was shock. This was the first time, he said no again on kindergarten since 2+. OK, since he want to start a business. I start introduce some term and concept to him. Before confirm on the washing bicycle business, he start with selling Nasi Lemak.

First business - Nasi Lemak

Mommy: Where will you get Nasi Lemak to sell?
Jonathan: I will buy it from Nasi Lemak stall outside the road.
Mommy: Where do you get money from to buy Nasi Lemak?
Jonathan: I have money inside my bank account.
Mommy: How much do you want to withdrawl?
Jonathan: RM10 first to buy 10 packets of Nasi Lemak.
Mommy: How much do you want to sell?
Jonathan: RM5 per pack.
Mommy: Your Nasi Lemak was so expensive, anyone will buy it?
Jonathan: ... .... (He was thinking selling Nasi Lemak was not work then he change again)

Second business plan - Car wash

Jonathan: Then, I change my business to car wash

Mommy: Where do you want to set up your business?

Jonathan: Near the car wash outside.

Mommy: Others competitors were there, you can't just set it up like that. Where do you get water? Are you able to wash a car without any help since you were still young?

Jonathan: ... ....(He keep thinking, it not work)

Last business plan - Bicycle wash

Jonathan: Then, I change to wash bicycle. He continue with, I will set my shop in front of my house, I will get water from the water tap as well as the soap. So, I need a white board to write down how much per wash to attract others people to come here. I can do it since the bicycle was small and not as big as a car.

Mommy: (I'm almost fainted.) Sure, we still continue on the target market and cost per bicycle wash and so on....

Business in action:


He finally got an assistant to help him....He enjoyed so much without any income as well.

After he washed his bicycle as well as the scooters. He was tired and exhausted. I'm asking again, do you prefer attend kindergarten or setting up a business washing bicycles.

He finally agreed, I'm better attend kindergarten and earn more money using my knowledge in the future in more simple way.

No comments: