Monday, May 17, 2010

Water Orb on 8th May 2010

On the way to critterland, we saw the new water orb booth near the pond before the escalator. We stand there and see. I was asking to my children, would you wish to try?

After knowing Superman, Ultraman, Ironman, Batman and Spiderman, would you like to be "Bubbleman"? My girl said "no" and boy said "yes". Actually, my intention was let both of them in one ball. I was need to join in with my boy later after we played at critterland.

RM20/ball will be charged. However, things changed fast. Once we intend to buy water orb ticket from critterland counter. My girl said she want to play with me. Oh, my goodness. I need to expense to buy 2 balls now. Very expensive....just for 3-5 minutes in the ball.

First round, we felt excited. We were inside the ball. Jonathan try to stand up, but once I move, he will fall. After 2-3 minutes trying, we start feeling very hot inside and short of breath. Jonathan start requesting to go back. We were exhausted and sweating.


Three of use took photo before going in.


Yeah...........I'm so scared but i wish to try it!


Jonathan and mommy inside the ball before going down the pond.


Second round, Chloe wish to be me again. I'm asking her to try with her brother and she agreed. I'm so happy coz I'm already wet!


After 2 minutes, there were already come back. My RM40 flies!

Good try, darlings!


No comments: