Monday, May 17, 2010

Happy mother day on 7th May 2010

Happy Mother Day 2010...........


Lovely flowers from Chloe (Left) and Jonathan(Right) made from kindergarten

Conversation with children recently:

Jonathan: Mommy, I want to buy Lego to build aeroplane that I saw at Hospital.
Me: Yes, you may buy in the future.
Jonathan: Why? I want it now.
Me: Do you still remember we renovate our house? Go to see doctor yesterday? Mommy also went to see doctor as well? All incurred money. Now, mommy short of money. That why, we cannot afford to buy it now.
Jonathan: You may withdraw my money from bank. I still have my angpau money there.
Me: But, you said you want to buy me new clothes since my cloths are all old. (Mother day's present) and you already bought the toys at the Hasbro sales clearance as well as the Toy r us sales. You only had RM300. You already overspend it.

My son already know money on hand and now he become bankrupt because of overspend. He is sad....Mommy felt happy. Now, he is know how to control his money. We only spend what we have not all on credit........

Chloe joined in: Mommy, you may use my money in the bank. I want to buy you new cloths too. You may use it when we go to Langkawi. Lets' withdraw it. (She also bought toy worth RM15 at the Hasbro and RM15 at the Toy r us clearance)

My little girl love to save money since 1 year old. She seldom use her money. Her Piggy bank always full. We went to The Mines when mommy saw a pants that I love. She went to ask daddy whether can allow her to buy present for mommy. She had very good idea, never use her own money. Money from daddy. hahaha.............I bought it. Thanks darling!

Now,I noticed that spending pattern on boy and girl are totally different.

No comments: