Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Ironman 2 on 29 April 2010

Mama, what is the day today? How many days should I wait? Mommy started counting from 27,25,20,19,16,13,12,7,6,5,4,3,2 and tomorrow night will be your big day. He asked before he went to school, after taking lunch and before sleep. Sometimes, I need to answer for 5 to 6 times a day for the same question. Hahaha........that drive me crazy! I managed to answer patiently. Haha.........I found one time,i just keep quite and what happened then? He answered alone.

Finally, the big day come.......He had been counting everyday since a month ago. He enjoyed the movie happily and continue imagine on his super hero.


Jonathan took photos with his new camera......


Wow... .... Ironman's popcorn.........


Ironman.......


This will be the next ... ... in the mid term school holiday!

No comments: