Sunday, June 6, 2010

First flight in my life on 1st June 2010

Late posting on 31 July 2010

Langkawi trip on 1/6/2010 - 3/6/2010



Jonathan was happy and Chloe was worries since this was her first time flying!


See! Chloe able to ease the worries when we flight back to KL.


Chloe and Jonathan had their first return flight in their life from Kuala Lumpur to Langkawi and vice versa.
I'm never taught that I can bring both of them to travel without daddy help! What happened now? We went swimming on 29 July 2010, almost two months after the trip, Chloe looking in the sky while swimming, She told me "I saw the red flight in the sky, exactly the flight we had been there before."
She miss that trip and hopefully can have another trip in the future. Deep in my heart, I knew that she love to explore world ..........

Time flies! Both of them grown up so fast!

No comments: