Monday, September 13, 2010

Batik at home on 14th Sept 2010

Tuesday night, 9.40pm

Both of them just come back from outside playing lantern with neighbours' children. I was thinking of how to skip this activity. hahaha.....I'm bad right!

Here we go... ...

Cost of making batik at home: (Here is the list)

All those material bought from Kuantan (Natural Batik Village)

Canting - RM25/pcs, 6 Colours - RM10/set, White cloth - RM8/meter, Wax - RM10/kg, Chemical to retain colour - RM10/bottle, frame (small, medium, big) same price - RM5/frame. Total cost = RM68.00

This can use for many many times..........

I taught that I can use big staple but can't, we need a gun tacker which cost me RM30.60 from Popular after member discount.


Drawing picture on the white cloth and use wax to draw the outline.


Follow by colouring.........that all. Both of them enjoy it....Bravo for Chloe, She is able to complete her second piece of Batik art.

Happy, satisfy.......Mommy, exhausted! As long as you are happy, I'm happy although exhausted....
After colouring, the batik process have not done yet....
More to come....part 2!

No comments: