Saturday, September 25, 2010

Jade Hill Mid Autumn Festival celebration 25th Sept 2010

Jade Hill at Bukit Angkat
7pm


This is our first time joining Jade Hill's activity. We will sure joining their Christmas Celebration and Chinese New Year activities in the future. All for free.
"Make a wish" - Always Happy family. We received 4 chocolates moon cakes as door gift once we registered. The fine chocolate taste really good!

"Kung Fu Chinese Tea", Our very first time as well seeing how Kung Fu Chinese Tea is made.

"Ginseng roots, chrysanthemum, red dates, kei chi, loh horn kuo and longan" Chloe and Jonathan are curious about the pots! hahaha..........

Playing with rabbits

Unable to recall, when they are no longer afraid of rabbits. Now, they seem interest toward animals.
I had been waiting for a long time standing watching them.

Decorating cupcakes

Both of them running toward the booth once they saw everyone were enjoying the cupcakes making. Chloe and Jonathan "I want to do it again...". Both of them decorate 4 cupcakes in total.


Light refreshment

"Fish fillet, fried chicken, satay, cakes,cucur sayur, Ice lemon tea........lots more." Delicious since we haven't had our dinner. My girl don't afraid anymore, she get the tea from water dispenser and pass it to me when I'm enjoying my dinner. Thanks darling!

Lanterns for children

Free lantern to give away for every children. I didn't bought this type of lantern 2 years back. haha...costly. Now, free!


Chloe decided to choose "Dinosaur instead of rabbit!". Jonathan wish to have "squirrel instead of elephant."
Paper lantern colouring

Both of them do double again, they are open now, they wish to do everything as long as they are happy while doing it. I lost my lantern! I noticed that when the process of doing thing is happy, they will always come back to do it again. I must remember that!


My lantern on the left!


Candles' corner
This was officially first time Chloe playing with candles. She was so scared and keep trying. I saw she start playing with candles when we attend Mahkota cheras mid autumn festival on 2nd Oct 2010.

Mooncakes counter - from Westin Hotel
Chloe was a mooncakes lover. She try it and said "It was too sweet" and continue finished her part of mooncake.

Big balloon floated up, up, up in the sky
He was so curious and keep thinking they will left the balloon up in the sky like "UP" story. Good night, Jade Hill!

No comments: