Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Big Red Strawberry Farm 16th Sept 2010

Brinchang, Cameron Highland Trip

This was our second time here since last two days we just come here with big e.


You must taste the Sundae Strawberry Ice cream together with the waffle. Sumptuous feast!


They were just playing around....flying like a bird!

We had been prohibit to said "si" (die) in Chinese since I'm noticed that I'm the one who said the most of this negative world to children or daily conversation. Let's amend it together! Who said word will be punished in returned of giving a present to others.
I have it! Yippie....

Chloe have been asking for the toy inside the machine since at the big red strawberry cafe. I'm trying to explain to her, it's not easy to win a toys through the machine and sometime may cost. Yes, I get punished by children when I said that negative word. I decided to give them RM1 (2x50 cents coins) each to try their fortune. Here we go.........

First try, Chloe insert the coins and daddy helping her to catch the toy. However, fail. Jonathan turn. Don't know why, he decided to give his coins to Chloe since she was the one wish to have the toy so much. This time round, daddy caught a reindeer which look like pig! Hahaha.......Hooray! RM2 for the toy.

Now, Jonathan look sad. I'm comfort him by giving him the same chance as Chloe. RM2 (4 x 50 cents coins) goes to the machine as well to try his luck. However, he end up even more angrier.

No comments: