Sunday, April 11, 2010

Alor Setar Mall Playground with Tung Tung on 4th April 2010

Sunday night after having dinner at home, all of the went out except uncle. Same went to Tung Tung since they were coming back from Singapore for the whole week. Chloe and Jonathan wish to know where were they going. They went to ask uncle and uncle answered "Alor Setar Mall". They requested us to follow them, they want to play with Tung Tung. Here we go! We found them in the deparmental store. Tung Tung was surprised. Three of them were so happy.

Finally, they meet at the playground. Play together!


Look...three of them enjoyed themselves


My cowboy girl! Aiyo......


Imagination....I'm Superman, i have superpower!


Oh....car again! Good pose!


This merry go round make a loud noise! Something wrong with the machine.


Come on....get on the bus!


Good friend forever !


Come...Jie Jie give you money! One of them get 2x50cents.


Something special about my girl, Chloe. My little girl don't like to wear dress except for special occasion and she always act like big sister. Fortunately, she like art a lots,she is playing kitchen and a fake pet dog in her baby trolley.
Something special about my boy, Jonathan. He requested me to make up and wear high heel shoes before fetching him up from kindergarten on his 4 years old. He told me that he got a partner at his school named Tong En (even asked me to buy a hair clip for her partner, and he did it) also in his 4 years old. He told me this girl (one of the Fun Song Factory's girl) is pretty and beautiful when he was 3 years old. I'm not worry about he is gay!
hahaha...........he even comment about his sister hair....he prefer long and curly hair. Man is all about cars and women. Sure, including all the IT technology + advance things!

No comments: