Friday, April 23, 2010

Chloe....you are amazing! on 22 April 2010

As usual, we went swimming after their afternoon nap around 5pm. Today, they meet a friend from Australia who like to play with them. They were so happy to see her again since last 2 months.

My girl surprised me today, she was on her own since I'm with Jonathan (he was scared of water level in the adult pool). She learned on her own and sure her own styles as well. Chloe started swimming from here to there (from here until the end of swimming pool).

I didn't noticed it at first since I'm concentrated with Jonathan. Once i noticed about her action, she smiled at me. I was worry about "was she tired?". I'm asking her to slow down and had a rest first before she continue again on the swimming.

Guess? How many times she was swimming? Around 6 times. She did even floating (face facing in the sky) on the water without my help. Mommy didn't swim since my goggles was with my girl. She was now was able to hold her breath in the water and then said to me "I saw your feet in the water,Mommy." I was amazed by her improvement.

Children learn through her/his own pace/rhythm. Some are fast, some are slow! If you believe they can do it, just a proper guide, they will succeed.

No comments: