Friday, April 16, 2010

Swimming at Jade Hills on 15 April 2010

We had joined Jade Hill club on 12 March 2010. Mommy decided to join the club since we already bought 2 or 3 water playing pools at home. However, it was still leaking problem appeared. Now, we almost go there twice or three times a week.

Both of them started playing in the children pool for 2 - 3 times since we joined. After that, they wish to try on the adult pool, Mommy forced to buy again on the swimming suit since the old is already last for 5 years. (problem was cannot fit in) hahaha........laughing at myself.

It was just one month after we were playing in the real adult swimming pool. My girl already knew how to swimming with only her hand floats. Children can learn on their own through observation.


My girl can learn swimming on her own, mommy already guided her about breathing in the water. I believe my girl will be brave enough to put her head inside the water in the next few visit. Ganbatte! girl girl!


My children felt unsafe to let their down to water due to they don't have a good goggle. Water keep watering their eyes. hahaha......Daddy, we need to buy another good one with good quality for them! They will enjoyed seeing under the water.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm looking forward 30th April to see how well Chloe swim.

EE can guide you as well.