Thursday, April 22, 2010

Happy birthday....My little princess Chloe (5 Years old) on 29 October 2009

My girl dress as a princess today! She refused to wear uniform to school. Once I collect the cake from bakery shop, I'm already felt dissapointment because the cake was not up to my expectation. My girl told me what her expectation on the cake look like. She wish to had a princess standing on the cake. It was too expensive and need to order at least 1.5/2kg while her classmates only had around 10 peoples.

She love pink colour. Sure, I told the aunty to put some pink colour and what come out? The aunty put pink colour all around the cake especially on the top of the cake. It was not so nice since the picture was green colour. Can you imagine? Aiyo.............

The princess on the top was not drawing by hand. It was just a printed copy which made by colouring. I'm felt so guilty about this cake. My girl didn't complain about it but I felt a little bit of sadness in her heart. I will try to make it perfect for my darling princess Chloe this year. This year her class was around 20 peoples as well. So, I will prepared a unforgetable 6 years old birthday for her.


Her friends - Shien Yee, Aw Yan Tong, Tang Lee Chuen, Lester Boy......

No comments: