Thursday, April 22, 2010

Happy Birthday...Jonathan (4 Years Old) on 30 October 2009

My prince was turning 4 years old!

One week before the Birthday party, we were choosing his birthday cake. Surprisingly, he rise up his voice on how he want the cake look like. He mentioned about McQueen cars but not red colour- in blue colour together with the racing flags. He was adding some more, he want Oreo biscuits and some colouring beads on the cake. My goodness! I'm was only take 15 minutes to settle with him on the cake. All done! Straight forward and hit the points! I love to deal with you. My prince!

Since his class was around 20+ peoples, then i need to order bigger cake around 1.5kg. How much does it cost? It was just a normal sponge cake - Orange and chocolate. It was costing RM60+ additional charges on the hand drawing on the cake.


Here come his special birthday cake! Another Doraemon's cake was his classmate, Jun Wei birthday!


Jonathan was so surprised! It was exactly how is look like when he describe the cake with me.


Happy birthday to you, darling!


His friends were enjoying the cakes together

For the year 2010, my little prince starting order his cake since early of this year. He keep asking when is his birthday. This year, he wish to had the Ironman's cake. My goodness! I'm don't even sure the bakery auntie able to draw it!

No comments: