Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Why bus didn't had seat belts? Chloe question on 24 April 2010

Helicopter had seat belts for passenger, Car also had it.........Why the bus didn't had seat belts? She start felt curious after i asked her to take care of her brother when they will be going to school trip next month. I had been asking am I able to join the trip....hope i can join it....It will keeping me not thinking too much. hahaha...........

I'm not worry too much on the way they going to the trip and i keep thinking of when they are on the way back...they may felt tired after a half day......They might felt as asleep especially when they are in the air cond bus. That why I'm asking Chloe to take care of his brother head when both of them sleep.

Chloe come up with conclusion.....BUS MUST HAD SEAT BELTS TO BE MORE SAFE AND SECURE!

No comments: