Thursday, April 8, 2010

Penang Kek Lok Si on 2nd April 2010

I had not been in Kek Lok Si around this 10 years. I still remember last time i went to kek lok Si should be in my primary school. Oh, My goodness! Really take me a long long time to go back. Thank you Chloe and Jonathan. Because of you guy, I'm going back to my old memory.

Things do not change around kek lok si except the new guang yin on the top and the new extension on the souvenir shop plus the railway going up the new guang yin statue.




A habit of throw money into the fish aquarium. Jonathan playing naughty all the time. He said that "i hit the fish" by using the coins. I show him an angry face. He change again and said "I'm just kidding". hahaha......




Enjoyable experience throw a lots of coins without making a wish. My darling Chloe always mentioned about the donation boxes and asked for all my coins inside my bag. Daddy face change black when girl girl throw on the floor and nearly an accident of hitting the souvenir around that temple. Ganbatte girl girl!


"Mommy, there are many fishes inside the flower pot. Maybe we should let the fish inside our flower pots."Chloe said. At this temple, Chloe saw another donation box with a big bell. After donate some notes, we use the wood stick on knock on the bell. Chloe smile to me. She felt really happy and satisfied. Where is Jonathan? Jonathan enjoyed watching the fish aquariums inside the temple. After Chloe told him about the bell, he also wish to try on knocking the bell. He did it as well with mommy hold him up.



Here, we were waiting for the train to go up. Daddy don't know that there was a road going up without paying the train services. RM4/person. Not so expensive, should try going up by train. Children get very excited.




Finally, mommy can have a rest sitting down and watching them feeding the fish in the pool. Where is mommy? mommy still busy took some photographs and enjoyed my cool drink. wow........weather start getting hot! We need to move again. Then, we went to take some photos and made some donation!




Children playing around the temple. Mommy, i like puppy so much. Mommy, please help me to take more photos. Mommy, there a lots of animals. Mommy, I'm little monkey! Mommy, I'm chicken little!.......mommy went crazy and just smile to them and continue to be a photographer! What happened to daddy? Daddy is working on the phone.




Here we come donation again. Mommy decided to donate a tile to build on the new temple. RM50/piece. We made a wish that all of us will be healthy, wealthy, peace and harmony in our family and same goes to our friends. We were heading down the hill to where tortoises live.




We bought 60cents kangkung from the Balik Pulau wet market. Once we reached there, my boy hold up almost all the vege and throw on the tortoise. Habis......Then, we bought again from the stall where tortoises live. All of us...exhausted! Daddy noticed that there was one little tiny egg of tortoise. My girl said " i saw that". Then, i'm asking my boy, you come out as egg or baby? My boy laughed and said i'm an egg. hahaha........How about rabbit? An egg again. How about chic? A baby! Crazy boy, his sister already make noise saying no, no, no. Time to go back grandmother house and have a rest. Haha....but daddy think differently! Daddy said time to rest (mean sleeping in the car for 20 minutes), heading for new world food court and Toy museum before going back. Bye bye kek lok si!

No comments: