Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Hand print on 12 April 2010

Today, my darling absent from school. She intended to do the hand print although that she was not feeling good.....asthma coming back since last November 2009. I noticed that she was allergies to dog fur........Mommy say sorry to my little girl. I haven't bring my little Chloe for allergies test.

This is our first try on the plaster hand print. Normally, we will just use water colour or drawing on the hand print. Here we go! We start mixing the plaster cement. Total 3 small bags. Mommy try the first bag...OK. no prob can continue and continue stirring.........what happened then? Failure happened...the plaster cement already become hard after 2-3 minutes stirring.

My girl said "you see, it's become hard because of you switch on the fan". She noticed that cool environment will lead the plaster become hard.After that, my girl have her medicine and sleep on the sofa.

Mommy promised will buy the plaster again. Must have your 6 years old hand print at home!



Chloe just have the chance on mixing the plaster. Hahaha..........she was waiting for the stamping.

No comments: