Friday, April 16, 2010

Mathematics Addition Matrix on 15 April 2010

Chloe talked to mommy when she was doing her matrix

Chloe : I can do it on my own, mommy!
Mommy : ok, then mommy go to read story books and magazines for your brother first.
Chloe come in again : Mommy, come and see. Surprise! he showed me her happy face.
Mommy: Wow, you are great! Really surprise me.
Chloe: Leave me alone i want to finished it, you go back and read story books for brother.


Yesterday night, after both of them had revised some of the kiddie Bahasa and English text books. We went upstairs to our Shichida room. A special room that we do activities at night. Chloe went inside the Shichida room and Jonathan went to our bedroom (Our reading and flash cards room). How about mommy? Where to go? One was going left and another one was going right. Haha.........

Mommy decided to go to Shichida room first see what Chloe wish to do. She decided to do the drawing first. After drawing, she come to me and she intend to do the times book (Analog and Digital workbook). She continue with Shichida worksheets and she decided to do the Matrix on her own. In the meanwhile, i stayed with her brother, Jonathan request me to read 100 books for him. Crazy boy, it was already 11pm. I had went through with him the new "Cars Magazine" and let his daddy to continue with him another books.

This was the first time my princess do matrix on her own.


She was doing her matrix worksheet!

She continue on second row. She still use counting! Hehe....Mommy dreaming of she might use her dot power to do addition without counting in future.
She show me with her finished work. Hooray! Surprise!

1 comment:

Megan Q's mom said...

she was really great!!!!